Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heavy 5x5 Complex

Left the office Sunday night/Monday morning at 3:30. Went to bed at 4am. Woke up @ 8.. Didn't work out Monday b/c Monday stayed at office all way through until 4AM this morning. Went home, died. Got up, came to work. Left at 3:30 to go home and work out.

I did the following w/ two 20KG bells

5 double snatches, 15 yard rack walk, 5 see saw press (10 reps) 15 yard rack walk

rest 2 min, repeat for 5 sets.

Then ran 65yrd sprints.

The see saw presses killed me b/c my upper chest is still sore from the Sunday push up marathon. Thius workout was hard on no sleep.

I am back at office now and hoping to leave before midnite. Tomorrow is D-Day. Fuck my life.

1 comment:

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Excellent work. I like that type of kettlebell practice.