Monday, September 22, 2008

Saturday

Mowed the yard with the push mower. Got my shoulders nice and tired. Then later in the afternoon I did the hotel workout again but this time at the park- I really liked it so I repeated it.

Ab rounds from AoS Newport with pushups in between. 30 reps each except for diamond and walking. Diamond I did 15 reps and walking pushups on the bell a-la-Newport I did for 1 min.

Then did some 2&2 pull ups a-la-p90X and then did snatches with the 24KG. Did a total of 70. BUT, these were the best they have ever been for me. I did reps of 5 per side but I destroyed them. My grip was great, my lungs felt great, my form felt great- it was a massive personal victory that I am, in all honesty, still high from. Fuck a 24KG snatch.

Hurricane madness is over (although most of inner city is still without power blah blah blah) so it's back to a regular workout schedule with ROP pressing w/ the 24KG today. I will also be doing more snatches to see if I can keep Saturday's momentum alive.

No comments: