Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PR Monday

I got serious on ROP today. I still only did 3 rung ladders but I did 5 of them! SUCK IT! I dont know why I just felt amped and at the 3rd ladder I just told myself I was going to keep going and that I was going to get 5 of them - and i did, no problem. I will do that again for my other 2 ROP days this week and next week I might try to get 3 ladders with 4 rungs. Oh man, this was a major break through. I can FEEL the 5x5 comming on- maybe not next month or even then month after that BUT I really think this broke some platuea thats been owning me for 2 months.

I also did 40 snatches doing reps of on each hand. I was going for 70 but I got a gnarly tear on my right hand so I stopped.

Then last nite I went with some friends and did a 3hr bike ride around the city.

ps: I know I was doing those MP's correctly b/c my whole body is sore. My legs are wrecked from locking my knees in.

1 comment:

ATOM ANT said...

Suggestion:
I bought 3" wrist bands and wear them like a glove. So far I've had no problems with tearing calluses and the kb's move smoothly.

dom