Friday, September 12, 2008

Th and Today

Last nite I did yoga for hte first time. It was ok. Didn't hate it, didn't love it either. Was a short 20min beginner workout. Heh. Then went on a good long bike ride. Got chased at the end around 1am by a fucking huge pitbull for like 2 blocks- awesome.

Today, the day the hurricane is suposed to hit, I had to help my friend move into his new apartment. He was scheduled to move tomorrow morning but Ike will be here in full force by then so we got to it this morning at 8am. We moved him for 7 hours. Resultingly, I will not be working out today as I already got my workout in. This will be my last post before the big plunge. We should be ok.

I wanted to also thank everyone who sent me an email either offering us a place to come and stay to escape the storm or just to check on us. Yall are great, really. Thanks.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy crap, I'll bet that was one awesome bike sprint!

ATOM ANT said...

You know what would be neat? Doing a kettlebell routine in the hurricane.
But whatever you do,do not let go of the kettlebell. :))