Sunday, September 28, 2008

Office Workout

In an effort to fight off my nomination as the king of loser-ville I went ahead and worked out at the office. I'm sitll here and now sweating my ass off.

I did some body weight drills and used 1/2 of a concrete cinder block for some of them and as a modified weight in other places.

3 rounds triple crush squats rep range of 10

6 rounds of walking push ups using cinder block isntead of bell (harder w/ cinder block) rep range of 10-15 (wasnt really counting just going until my body started quitting)

4 rounds ballistic push ups a-la-Ross-Enammit (exploding back and forth with one hand on ground and one on block)

2 rounds of 20 shuffle squats

1 round 65 walking lunges

Newport Ab routine + 3 min round of front, right, left side planks 1min each side, no breaks.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You had the gumption to pick up a frikkin' cinder block AT WORK and do something with it! You are NOT a loser.