Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wednesday

I was going to do Providence but it was too nice outside so I did my heavy pressing day instead. 5 ladders or 4 rungs. Next week I kick it up to 5 rungs and see how many ladders I can do.

After that I did some fun fun fun field exercises. I did 30 yards crab walks, jog back 30 yards komodo walks, jog back. Repeat 3 times. After the 3rd round of the komodo walks I was ruined.

I finally, as promised, got the komodo walks on video. I made my wife get video tape it for me. The lighting isnt optimal but heh! I got it done. See here-




I also got Chip Conrad's (from www.physicalsubculture.com -Body Tribe Fitness) book Lift with your Head. I read the first 2 chapters. Pretty awesome. I would recommend it if you're into fitness and if you like waxing philosophical etc.

Thats what I got.

1 comment:

leslie said...

Cool video. And I ordered the book -- thanks. BodyTribe is in Sacramento, which is just one town over from me!