Thursday, February 14, 2008

Presses, X-Vests, Bear Crawls and Curveballs

Today was great until life put it in me- hard. Got a call out of blue on a deal that closed a month ago and there is a serious problem. I am not happy. So after I knock out medium day on pressing routine (5 ladders with 3 rungs, 2 min rest between ladders)... I did 30 yards bear walking and 30 yards back crab walking to warm up and then repeated that twice in a row back to back wearing the 40lb X-Vest. Then I jogged a 1 lap (.32mi) with the X-Vest then took it off and ran as fast as I could 1 more lap (.32mi). Then I had to go get dog food adn get back in time to start V-Day preparation and somehow between that get in a better mood- I am still not there.

That X-Vest is the devil though and I am excited about where this pressing ladder program is going to take me.

FUCK IT.

2 comments:

Chris J said...

All I can say is it sounded like a nice work out.

I want an x-vest or something like that, with 40lbs, because of your posts. However right now I can't afford it. Oh well, one day.

Anthony C said...

somewhere has the 40lb X-Vest on sale for like $190... thats about $100 off...