Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So My Other Blog Disappeared

Not sure where it went but its gone. So I made a new one.... I am sort of pissed b/c I had that thing for almost a year and I was really excited to track some progress. MOTHERFUCKER!

I guess if that is worst thing that happens to me today I should be stoked. So stoked I'll be...

Yesterday was cardio day so we did Ross's "Magic 50"- as previously noted on my other blog i fucking HATE that workout. It demoralizes and mocks me b/c it SOUNDS so easy but it is so hard. This time, however, I didn't run out of gas until the middle of the 4th round. I'll take that little personal victory.

Today is upper body. Tomorrow is medium day on the pressing.

Now I have to send out the new blog address to the 10 people who might care.

ARG!

4 comments:

Chris J said...

Well at least you got a new one set up quickly. Sucks the other one is gone, I like the All or None name.

Chris J

(don't ask about the name it's complicated).

Chris J said...

because I'm at work bored, I've done some looking. It looks like Training Syndicate lost their domain name. It is showing a status of clienthold (not sure what that means, yet).

However going to the last known IP Address of Training Syndicate

209.197.118.124

Brings up their page.

Chris J

leslie said...

Sorry about the blog loss, but thanks for stopping by and letting me know where you are.

Now I have to google Ross's Magic 50. I did the Crossfit Filthy Fifty last weekend -- totally sucks, but I think it's probably good for me in a hurts so good sort of way.

Anthony C said...

filthy 50 is WAY WORSE than the magic 50.. i havent even tried hte filthy 50.. the pull ups wreck me into submission. i am a pansy. its official-this saturday i am going to do the filthy 50 and time it. it will be pathetic but i will complete it.