Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Ultimate Ultimatum Workout- ( A version of upper body day)

So I did a version of upper body day today. I say a version b/c tomorrow is my medium day for new pressing routine (its the Ultimate Ultimatum b.c I did it while watching the Bourne Ultimatum with the wife- its lame but i fucking LOVE those movies)... any way so I did 5 rounds of 5 slow-grinding floor presses with 2 24KG's alternating with bottoms up swings 5R/5L... those thigns felt really heavy tonite. Don't know why but it just wasnt happening. After I was finished I felt lke I had done soething but was unsatisfied. i tried to let the feeling pass but it didn't so to get rid of it I did 10 min of 1min on/1min off work on swings. So thats about 40 swings using hte 24KG. The first and third go on the swings I did 20R/20L and on the 2nd and 4th I did 40 2H straight through. Got my heart rate up and my forearms cramping- made me feel better.

Side notes- got my camera charger situation taken care of today so expect more exciting audio-visuals... like it matters AND maybe some pics of my giant new leg tattoo. Also I found out I can do pikes on my 24KG KB's ala Anthony D on the cover of Newport ( I think its Newport) and SPEAKING OF NEWPORT... my AOS DVD bundle pack should be here sometime tomorrow or Friday... VERY EXCITED about that.

No comments: