Saturday, February 16, 2008

AOS DVD's Arrive in the Mail and I Proceed to get Serious

My bundle pack of Providence, Newport and Firepower showed up in the mail yesterday afternoon. I watched through them to check them out. I did Providence this morning with a 20KG KB... it was awesome and hard. I was dripping with sweat and I feel like I have been beaten all over with hard rubber bats.

The hardest parts were the overhaed squats (its a range of motion issue for me), the presses (b/c I am on that pressing routine right now and already sore from pressing), 1 1L deadlifts (the way he does them in the video is not how i usualy do them and it felt wierd), and the triple crush. I cannot crush a KB like that. Its like my hands are too small. I even got my 16KG to try it with that- wasnt happening.

On a 1-10 scale of hanging in there with him I'd give myself about a 7.5. I'm pretty excited about these workouts and where they are going to take my muscle and cardio endurance.

I think I'm hooked...

1 comment:

Chris J said...

I love Prov, I just wish I was in good enough shape to finish it. I try to keep up with Anthony but usually want to hurl by the time he gets to round 5.