Sunday, July 26, 2009

So Fucking Hot!

And no I'm not talking about my lovely wife. I am talking about the weather. Good God!

I make it a point to workout outside whenever possible. I got out this morning early-ish around 10am to get it done without having a heat stroke- that was misplaced logic.

I had planned 4 rounds of A and 4 rounds of B going all the way through A and then B.

Didn't happen. I don't quit often and when it do it really stings me but today I quit. I did 4 rounds of A and 2.5 rounds of B. Then i had to go in. I literally thought my insides were cooking.

A:
5 strict coach Maxwell push ups, 5 leg-loaded Hindu push ups (see Steve Maxwell's 300 BW challenge DVD) 5 twisting/crescent push ups. these were done straight through each other, no break up off the deck. javascript:void(0)
8 R/L side bends with the 32KG

B:
3R/3L single leg deck squats then 2 more regular deck squats
5R/5L 24KG snatches

I got 2 full rounds of B and the 1 more round of deck squats and I had to quit.

No comments: