Monday, July 13, 2009

Problems

Wed was a scheduled rest day. Didn't workout Thursday b/c I was sick all day. Friday drove to Austin so wife could get ready for oral exam for her licensure as a clinical psychologist in the State of TX.

Dropped her off Saturday morning then went and met up with Nia Kelly in Austin to workout out at her gym. It was great to see her and her new set up- its read and I'm jealous. She had an AoS rope that I have been dying to try. I got on it and it fucked me up royally. I wanted to do some other drills but the rope really took it out on me.

I am getting a rope this week. I cannot wait to use it. Today is ETK again.

Sandy Sommer, RKC mentioned to me that the snatch test has changed and based on the new protocol I feel bit better towards actually completing it. I have a LONG way to train towards it but it seems more realistic to me now.

No comments: