Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just when you're getting ahead....

FUCK. I set the 32KG down on the top of my foot yesterday, rather hard. Didn't drop it, per se but I am about 90% positive I broke my fucking foot... dammit!

I can't really walk on it too well and wearing shoes sucks. I can still workout but no swings and no TGU's.

It's going to be get-up sit ups, seated and hanging ab work, pull ups, one footed push ups, floor presses, seated presses, russian twists and I think that's all I can do. If you can think of any other bell exercises that I can do without standing on my right foot, I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Ryan W said...

Ouch. I can sympathize. 2 months ago I was attempting a deadlift PR and heard a snap. Ended up rupturing a tendon in bicep, which required surgery. Spent a lot of time on the couch, drinking beer and feeling sorry for myself. Just now getting back to things, but still can't put any weight on the bad arm. It looks like you covered just about everything you can do with a kettlebell without standing though. You actually have a lot more options than I had. I would just plug away at those seated presses, and work towards pressing the 32k. Its a good feeling the first time that thing goes up.