Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gains after the day after workout hell

Monday I hot home and got serious on ETK.

I might not have felt strong at all Sunday and the WO I did felt like a war even though it was only supposed to be a training exercise BUT- yesterday I beat my reps again in the 12 min. Every time I do the protocol with the 32KG I improve.

This time I got 8 full rounds of 20 swings and 1 min active rest and 1 more round of swings for a total of 180 swings and 8 min of active rest. As per the ETK protocol, I think that I am getting close to the max amount of work I can do in that time frame with 20 swings. I am going to do it again this week and if I stay at 9 sets of swings twice in a row I am strongly considering moving up to to week II and sets of 30.

Today is TGU day. After the 5 min round I am going to do some pull ups and leg raises. I will probably take some video of my new idea on mixing the two that I did last week (which is what I am pretty sure got my mid-section sooooooooo sore.

No comments: