Monday, March 23, 2009

I was so sore form the Steve Maxwell 300 workout Friday I just did cardio this weekend. Friday evening after the workout I did a short 5-7 mile bike ride.

Saturday morning I went on a 2 mile jog saturday. Did hte first mile in 6:38 (im not too upset with that, taking my lungs back from smoking) and then on way back my knee got aggravated to I had to walk.

Sunday went on a 10-12 mile bike ride around town.

Today is either SiM fun, Firepower, or heavy bells- haven't decided yet.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

sub-7 mile. you suck! you make me look like such a lard-ass puss.

Deanmc said...

Anthony, I just got the 300 DVD, haven't tied it yet, I just started training again after a 2.5 week period of sitting on my ass recovering from surgery....... Anyway, if you get a chance, pick up his upper body pull-up workout DVD. I just got that as well. It's really great if you own a set of rings because more than half of the exercises (I think he demo's around 28 or so) are from the rings. And it's not all pull-ups, there's a bunch of other stuff on there too.