Saturday, March 28, 2009

4 rounds with The Bear

Wow.

Felt the need to work out today. Wanted to get in at least 4 days this week and was scared I'd vag-out on tomorrow. Got the inspiration to do a tire workout.

Did 4 rounds of
5R/L 24KG snatches then 3 flips then 20 24KG swings

This was hard and I tried to keep a strong pace with only 1.5 min break between rounds. That worked until round 4- during round 4 I met the bear... I hate the bear, but I finished round 4.

This was harder b/c of the 300 workout yesterday, I know this for sure. I took a vid of round 1, its below. The first tire rep is awesome b/c I wasn't fully committed yet and when you're not committed to the tire, well- let's just say it doesn't cooperate as you'll see below....

2 comments:

ATOM ANT said...

Hardcore.

Anthony C said...

it's lame to comment on your own blog but i just noticed something- that tire is officially taller than my car- HA!

ps: thanks Dom, I'm just trying to be like you.