Monday, March 9, 2009

Breaking through

Jenn B tried my burpee in 10 min workout and she doesnt really do them ever. She got 59 in 10 min, 75 in 14. I had to step it up. I said I was too sore to do it yesterday and that I would get on it today. She called me out. So I went homne, grabbed the kitchen timer, set it to 10 min and got to business.

I GOT 85 DONE IN 10 MIN! HA! amazing what a little motivation can do. That tells me when I am by myself I am not training hard enough. 85 is so close to 100. I am amped. I am going to have to redo my goal for the end of summer on this burpee challenge I have made to myself.

After 10 min I thought I might die. I caught my breath in a bout 3 min and felt like I needed to do more b/c I only worked for 10 min.

SO I planned 6 rounds of 35 yards of walking lunges with an AoS Newport ab drill before each one. I got 3 ab drills and 2 rounds of lunges. My legs were dead from the burpee jumps. On the ab work i got F,L,R,F planks 30 sec each straight thru, alternating leg raises and descending twists.

I hurt.

No comments: