Saturday, March 7, 2009

75 in 17

I drank a lot TH. The rule is, if I drink a lot the night before, the next day I have to work out, regardless of shitty I feel. I got home, wife was at a pyschology dinner work funciton thing. I walked the dogs and then I got down to it. I couldnt decide what I wanted to do and hoenstly, my ass is so sore from those walking lunges I did Th during the day, there wasnt a lot I could do so I decided it was time for an all burpee workout (esp with my new revelation on burpee form).

I just went for it with sets of 5, 10 second breaks and back on it. Eventually the monatany got to me and I threw in a few 1-5 ladders w/ breaths between sets matching the reps. I did a total of 75 in 17min. I'm pretty sure that sucks donkey dick BUT last time I tried to do 100 burpees I did them all but the last 40 or so looked like hammered dog shit and it took me damn well near 45 min to do them. SO I will take 75 CLEAN burpees in 17 min as porgress. My goal is to get 100 done in under 10 min. Work to do friends, work to do.

PS. I am REALLY sore from those 75 I did last nite. My nerves are sailing on seas of lactic acid.

1 comment:

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Very interested in this. Do you have a resource to view for the burpee form? I have no idea how mine is and you have me curious.