Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day off- sort of

I took the day off to rest, it was hard but I felt like I needed it b/c I'm really sore. I can never tell when I need to take a day or not and when I do I always feel guilty like I'm being lazy.

I watched the Steve Maxwell 300 BW DVD. Steve Maxwell is a beast- I think he survives on a diet of other people's fears and the tears of small children. The beginner version of the challenge is enough to make me want to puke. I can't wait to try it- think I might give it a go tonite.

Yesterday I screwed around with some pull ups and push ups, working on my form based on the instruction of Mr. Maxwell. I even tried some of the advanced variations form the DVD- the twisting or half-moon push up. That shit is NO JOKE. SM makes it look effortless but it is anything and everything that is not effortless. I'm sure my form blew goats and it was still hard as hell.

I am realyl excited about this 300BW DVD. If you're into BW training at all I HIGHLY recommend it. You can find it here-
http://www.groundfighter.com/details/prodid/211.html

No comments: