Monday, March 23, 2009

Back in Black

So from all the drinking and smoking that occured over the last year, I've been working since January to get back to what I lost and today I can honestly say I'm getting there.

I did a circuit today with the 24's. I've been doing that on Mondays and I've been doing 3 rounds b/c the 24's got heavy and the weight just zaps my stamina. Well today I went and did it again and I'm stoked b/c

1. I did 4 rounds instead of 3 with 5 excercises a round instead of 4

2. I BLAZED through them, about 3:30 or so to get through the 5 excercises

3. I took 30 second breaks between rounds 1 and 2 and rounds 3-4. Took 2 min between round 2-3

4. Excercises felt strong.

Here is video of round 2.


(thats 20 swings, 2 bent press L/R, 5 renegade rows L/R, 5 alt floor presses & 10 deck squats for 4 rounds, total time btwn 16-17 min)<

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love how you almost bust your ass on the last deck squat. :)
Your form on your snatchs, swings and bent press looks really good. Really. And I know you've lost weight, but I SWEAR you look thicker. I mean, on that top video, I thought it was someone else till you turned around.