Monday, March 16, 2009

"Depression's got a hold of me, depression! I gotta break free..." - Black Flag

last nite i got super depressed out of nowhere. i could physically feel it like a hole in my chest. so i decided to go outside around 10:30 and try and work it out.

I did 5 rounds of
3 double 20KG snatches-to 17 yards rack walk-to 3 double 20KG squats-to 17 yards rack walk back to start.

5 rounds of 8 double 20KG wide-leg deadlifts, really focusing on form and keeping core tight.

5 rounds of 20 fig8toH

My lower back was super tight and I was done. Didn't feel like breathing was a challenge anymore so it worked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree that a workout cures depression, I always feel down in the morning in bed, but once i do my video workouts, i feel better. did kempo this morning and have so much energy http://www.milliondollarbody.com/bbst/index.htm