Friday, February 12, 2010

self-reflection day at the office

i was thinking about things and realized this about myself-
i DO like that i am a caring person and i empathize with people BUT
i also want to be a machine- both physically and mentally (in the the mentally tough sense)
i want to carve myself from stone and wood.
i want to be born again hard.
i want to put myself through physical hell and come out the other side of it made anew
so that if life ever hands me anything like it- i have already been there, done it and know i can handle it.

thinking about this made me amped. so....

today i am going to go home early and play with my barbell set and try and put it over my head for the first time. i will also be doing sets of 10 double 24KG swings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inspiring. Makes me want to <a href="http://www.fitdeckmobile.com>work out</a> too.