Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 1, Year Zero

Yesterday I started what I will be doing for next 3 weeks.

Mobility Warm Up-
5min crocodile breathing
3 sets 10/10 halos
3 sets 5 goblet squats

Nekkid TGU's

3 reps per piece of the exercise with maximum focus on form, alignment, positioning and flexibility (even w/o weight, doing it like this was hard- i was sweating, short of breath, and my shoulders and core were burning)

10 x 10 swings w/ 14 moving planks L and 10 moving planks right before each set. 15 min rest after each set.

doing this was SO hard on my brain. waiting those 15 min between sets drove me CRAZY. almost 2.5 hours to do 100 20KG swings was a total mind fuck.

but I am working on it. Just have to remind myself I am rebuilding a stronger, correct base and the strength gains I will get from training smarter will be huge.

No comments: