Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fit Women are Hot

ok. so i know there are a few ladies who read my blog, some comment and some lurk. the one's who comment are friends of mine and they know my opinion on this. for everyone who doesn't here it is for what it's worth.

i know a lot of ladies who are gorgeous but think they aren't. why does this matter to me? it matters b/c i am actually a pretty caring guy and it hurts me to see people who don't love themselves who have every reason TO love themselves.

what the woman says in the beginning of this video is pretty right on. i'm letting her say it b/c she's a woman and i'm not and as such, she has far more credibility. i am just +1-ing her points. skinny, minny weakling fitness "models"= not hawt.

ladies doing ring push ups, muscle ups, swings, snatches, pull ups, dead lifts, olympic OH squats, burpess, etc = HAWT.


DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE! Almost no one wants your hips and clavicles bugling with hunger. don't get "skinny"... get functionally fit! Gain the skills to move and use your body- THAT is sexy.

ps: that woman doing those burpees @ 4:51 is EATING them for breakfast. talk about hitting the deck...

5 comments:

Ryan W said...

You should just link to the "Girls + squats = hot" thread over on tmuscle or wherever it is.

Chris J said...

I'll have to watch the video when I get home tonight, but from what I see, I want to date someone on par with those women.

1) she'll help keep me on my game exercising

2) being hawt

3) being smart is a bonus.

I think that's part of why I'm hung up on my last ex. she had a BS in chem, and almost finished her Masters in geo. Plus was a former college athlete.

ATOM ANT said...

Oh yes. A Firm, strong and shapely body, but is it wise going with a women who can beat you up.

Jennifer said...

yeah. definitely hot.

Anthony C said...

dom-
totally worth going with a girl who can beat me up or at least give me a run for my money. that way, when something jumps off, i know she can knock guys off my back OR when the zombie apocalypse comes, i know as a team we are ready.