Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This made me laugh..

http://www.joethepeacock.com/2005/01/ok-maybe-im-not-guy-to-do-it.php

and made me so happy that not only do I not like going to gyms, I don't feel the need to go to one. I love working out by myself where I can be myself and do whatever the fuck I want to get it done. Sometimes that means screaming at the top of my lungs, talking shit to myself, slapping the side of my head, and frantically pacing back and forth in front of what ever is on the ground getting ready to get serious with it.

Most of all in that little rant, I really liked this one-
"2. Don't laugh at the fat guy / girl. They're there just like you are, they're working just as hard as you are. In almost every way possible, they're 10x the athlete you are - not only did they show up to the gym to get better, they did it amidst snickering and comments from assholes like you - and that takes more guts than you'll EVER have."

So true.

No comments: