Monday, December 28, 2009

Thursday and Saturday

Thursday was rushed rushed rushed so it was down and dirty to get in the C&P Ladders

No time for pull ups so just the C&P's. 4 ladders with 4 rungs each. then 2 rounds of 20 snatches with the 20KG. Doing more snatch practice.


Santa came and brought some heavy stuff to my house!

So Saturday it was time to play with my new OLY bar and plates.

Dead lifts-
2 warm up sets of 4-5 reps x 135lbs
3 sets of of 2-3 reps x 216lbs

then I tried windsheild wipers w/ 135lbs on the bar. NICE. Next up

Hang cleans- (never done these before, once I got it down a bit)
3 singles to get it down then
3 sets of 5 x 105lbs

I AM SORE! Today is body weight day. Yes yes yall. I've got a dead lifting program from Pavel that I printed out forever ago. It is filed at my office. Gonna get on that next week most likely.

No comments: