Monday, December 14, 2009

Update

Friday-

Another rope workout. This time with shorter breaks.

4 rounds each undulation style. 30 seconds on/30 seconds off

R1
In-n-Out
R2
alternating
R3
horse-reigns


Sunday
Jogging and body weight circuit training

Ran 1 mile (3 laps). Each lap has equal distance points, each point has a body weight drill

Lap 1
A: 20 nekkid warrior push ups B: 10 ass-to-heals hindu push ups C: 6 twisting push ups D: 10 nekkid warrior push ups
Lap 2
A: 30 alternating leg rasies B: 10 scissor kneed sit ups C: 30 SLOW v-ups D: 30 sec each F/R/L planks
Lap 3
A: 10 SLOW nekkid warrior push ups B: 10 SLOW nekkid warrior push ups

I cut back on lap 3 as I wanted longer intervals of jogging on that one.

Did this workout in my silly-goody Vibram 5-toe shoes. I LOVE running in those things. Awesome.

Getting my ribs tattooed again today so no workouts for the next few days.

No comments: