Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Recall

Friday was C&P ladders with pull ups

4 ladders with 4 rungs each and corresponding pull ups. 20KG bell. Doing this until I get comfy at 5 ladders with 5 rungs. Then up to the 24KG. I think it's funny now that the pull up portion of this isn't what kills me. I can do way more pull ups than presses- that's kinda cool.

Spent weekend in jail for warrants. LAME. VERY VERY LAME.

Monday I did a thank-God-I'm-Free! workout at the park. All body weight.

2 rounds 20 $ 1 round 10 nekkid warrior push ups with 10-12 second dragon flags in between push up sets. (if you're not doing your push ups nekkid warrior style- u should. they are f-ing hard! cuts my push up # in half.)

4 rounds of 10 ass-heals-hindu push ups w/ 20 bicycles in between push up rounds.

5 sets of 5 dead-hang-slow-grind pull ups with planks F, R, L planks in between rounds and then 2 rounds of alternating leg raises for the last 2 rounds

4 rounds 6 twisting push ups w/ 10 scissor legged crunches in between sets.

I get my oly bar and plates this week. OH SHIT!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

FWIW, I love ya. You're one of the two people I know who is purely and unapologetically YOU. Thank you for that.

Jennifer said...

That should say "purely and unapologetically YOURSELF." Didn't quite come out right...