Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SO sincere

MAN!

Rusty and I FUCKED IT UP at the park. We brought the ruckus...

4 rounds on the fire hose, full body hose slams (see vid below), 30 sec on/30 sec off

then 4 rounds overhead walking lunges w/ 20KG bell (5 a leg)

BACK TO THE HOSE for

2 rounds in-n-out 30 sec on/ 30 sec off and 2 rounds twists 30 sec on/30 sec off

then finish with 4 rounds 20 HARDstyle swings, focus on form, 24KG

I changed how we have been doing the hose and it made all the difference. Instead of keeping my arms tight in, I let them out and used my whole body to move the hose. FUCK ME. After the first round of 30 seconds I thought I might throw up. After the 4th round I really thought I might done with working out for the day. We pushed through though and today I can FEEL how hard we worked.

1 comment: