Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update.

Got to Vegas Sunday.

Worked out in hotel gym Monday- body weight drills. HILARIOUS! People stared, a lot. One -roided out guy started talking shit on my pull ups. I was on number 47 of 50 and they were getting hard. He was pulling down the full stack on the lat pull down machine. I invited him to do a pull up. He olbiged and after 3 failed attempts stormed off and I finished my set of 50 and moved on to burpees. I asked how all that weight he was pulling was treating him if he ever had to pull himself up from a cliff ro a ledge- he responded with a heart-felt 'fuck you'. I guess he wasnt amused.

Tuesday back in gym, deadlift time. I worked up to 5 sets of 4 pulling 220 or 230- I can't remember. @ 147lbs I am happy with that.

Wed-Th I did nothing.

Started back to work Th night at 2nd job. Came home, crashed. Fri- Sat I did bodyweight drills @ 2nd job lots and lots of push ups, burpees, planks and ab drills on Friday. Saturdayt was assisted pistols. I did 30 on each leg throughout the day. At that pace I am hoping to be able to do them on my own by end of summer- which was a goal I had set. Yay.

Monday was first KB workout in a while. Used 24KG. Warmed up with mowing yard w/ push mower then on to 4 rounds of
R/L
5 swings
5 snatches
5 windmills
5 squat-to-push-press

each drill on both sides then on to the next one without setting down the bell. The 24KG is heavy. I hate it. My shoulders are sore today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back and that you are feeling better. I am still laughing about the guy at the hotel gym. HA HA!