Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So despite hell breathing down my neck and high water at my chest, I did AoS Resolution II yesterday.

I got my portable IPod dock and my workbook and my bells and walked out to the park. I did some good morning stretches w/ the 24KG and got ready. I looked at the workbook and read the workout to remind myself and I had an "AH HA!" moment where I realized that last time I did the workout, I didn't just miss it a bit but in fact I did it TOTALLY WRONG!

Last time I did rounds 1-5 Laddering from 1-5, 1-4, 1-3, 1-3, 1-3.
WRONG!

It is supposed to be a 1-3 ladder 5 times, 4 times, 3 times, etc...
Yea A LOT FUCKING HARDER!

I got to round 3 w/ the push ups and the deadlifts (using two 24KG's) in the 30 min alotted and I was dying. C&P is one of my weaker excercises actually so I am pretty excited it got to round 3 doing it correctly as at that point I had 180 reps done. That is a lot fo grinding. I will def keep doing this one as it will really improve my C&P strength. The volume on this WO is ridiculous!

I am sore sore sore today.

PS: i'm reading the warrior diet right now and I'm really not sure what I think about it. Some people I highly respect follow it so I cannot discredit it but I am not sure my lifestyle will permit me to do it correctly and it seems like a diet that if you do it, you HAVE to do it right or you could get into serious trouble.

2 comments:

Mitch Seagondollar said...

Hey brother, I really like the Zone by Barry Sears. I tried the WD, Fast 5, PN, Paleo, you name it. The only one that I am finding that I can stick to is the Zone. It's worth looking at.

Mitch Seagondollar said...

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that I ended up despising all intermittent fasting. Apparently Ori has a new book out, but screw that. Zone is waaay easier for me to follow, plus if I want some bacon I can have it.