Friday, May 1, 2009

To all of you Pitbull Haters out there...

So on a unrelated-to-fitness-note-

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090424114315.htm

I have two gorgeous and amazing pit bulls. They are my family's best friends and protectors. I don't own a shotgun b/c I have burke- the big guy below


His little sister mamma dog is tuff stuff too



That being said- ask any of our friends who come over and they will tell you they are the biggest, goofiest, most loveably stupid lap dogs ever.

You get what you raise. Behavior is truth. There is no such thing as a "BAD BREED". Assholes. Don't make bullshit laws that try and take my dogs away because you're too fucking ignorant and lazy to actually do your homework and or actually meet some pitbulls that arent owned by low life peices of shit that have no business having a dog in the first place.
Red about Michael Vick's (i hope they feed you to hyenas you fuck) dogs that were rescued by loving families. See how those dogs are doing. They arent eating kids. NOPE. They are just like my lap dogs.

Consider yourselves educated.

2 comments:

Chris J said...

they shouldn't have stupid laws.

I just don't like pit bulls. I don't like how they look. :)

I prefer the body shape of wolves, labs and sled dogs.

But most people take what they see in the news as gospel instead of sensationalist crap. I know several people that have pit bulls and the dogs are great.

Jennifer said...

Having met Burke and Mama, I will atest to Anthony's statement that they are wonderful, lovable lapdogs. They slobbered all over me the first time they met me last September, and I loved every minute of it.