Monday, January 19, 2009

We're arsonists among architects!

"This is the sound that it makes when it all comes crashing down. We're arsonists among architects, and we'll burn this fucker to the ground."
or maybe
"Heaven please lay waste to this, cause no good will ever come of it. I am a modern day nero, so hand me a fiddle and bow, cause dancing on ashes and graves is the only joy I know."
and if not that then definately
"These are things I never wanted to say, this is a place I never wanted to be... So let it all come crashing down on me. These are the things that we never ever wanted to know (if the good die young, we'll fucking live forever) With smiling scars across our throats (if the good die young we'll fucking live forever)"

WORKOUT I did this for 3 rounds.
(on video into I say 35yrd sprint its actually closer to 70yrds b/c i go down and back. from ditch to fence is 35yrds)



EVEN BETTER FUCKING NEWS on the last jump before the last sprint I rolled my right ankle. Rolled the fuck out of it- it popped and I hit the ground. I had to get help up and help putting the tire back. I am icing it now. If this puts me out another week + I am gonna be furious. Life seriously hates me. WTF!?!?!? Before I destroyed my ankle I was going to finish this using the 24KG doing 3 rounds of TGU singles R/L 3 rounds of single sided 8-10 floor presses but that didnt happen. didn't even get in the last sprint. I feel cheated.

1 comment:

Chris J said...

Dang dude, if it wasn't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all right now...

Could be worse, you could have had your weight (240 in this case), plus someone around 180 get your leg tied up and roll it that way. I got back up, but it's still tender.

Feels a lot longer than 5 ago too... Hopefully you'll be able to wrap it and soldier through.