Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 6

Its not the plague- its bronchitis to be exact. After copious amounts of theraflu and mucinex and no results, I sucked it up and went to the doc today. I have bronchitis. YAY! Haven't had that in 13 years. Used to get it all the time. Its due to lifestyle choices I recently threw off again. It was my NYR to keep them gone and this is big sign in the road that a) that was a good decision and b) that i will be sticking to it.

I got a HUGE shot in my non-existent ass that felt great and has me limping around my house with an inhaler, looking for more DVD commentaries to watch b/c I have seen everything I own now too many time in the last week.

Here's to not feeling like shit and being able to breathe without chest rattles in the near future!

2 comments:

Chris J said...

I know it's hard, but rest up and enjoy the time off. Just think after a week back you'll be stronger than ever before, and the rest of us won't even be able to dream keeping up with you.

Rest up my friend, and get well soon.

Anthony C said...

thanks chris. u give me far too much credit.