Monday, January 12, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel...

almost better. lungs clear. i'm going to go for a little jog with some push ups and ab work today. see how i feel tomorrow and then jump back on things SLOWLY, some snatches, C&P's adn TGU's on Wed.

then some other light work this week getting back into it and then by weekend I will do Firepower and next week I ATTACK and go into full destruction mode where no holds are barred.

i am on this bronchial steroid and it is making me SO FUCKING HUNGRY. i am constantly wanting to eat. i am not though b/c i havent been working out and i dont want to gain 8 pounds of pure fat while I'm off.

I started eating fish. I was a big decision I've been thinking about for a while. I'm eating it about once a week. I am curious as to how this is going to effect my workouts. I haven't been able to tell yet because I havent been working out since I started. We shall see soon!

No comments: