Monday, June 22, 2009

The Rundown- Weekend Wrap Up Edition

Friday-

Got home early and grabbed the 32KG to get in a workout before job #2. Went to the park to do 1-10 swing and burpee ladders but this time with the super-burpee (add a pull up in after the jump). I got to round round 5 (total of 50 swings and 15 super-burpees) and I had to stop. It was 108 degrees outside and I couldn't go on. Later that night at job #2 I did 200 push ups and some bicycles.

Saturday-
At job #2 did 100 push ups and 100 hindu squats

Sunday-
Clean and press + pull up ladders w/ the 24KG
3 ladders w/ 3 rungs each.
I did this pretty much as soon as I woke up b/c of Father's Day obligations. I hate working out in the morning. I suck at it. My body doesn't want to work so heavy C&P at the time was aweful but I got it done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog have helpful content and information. Is there any formula to control diet and keep muscle tone with fitness? For more log on

Personal Trainer- www.just4ufit.com

rhadiproject said...

The World’s Most Ripped Off Strength and Conditioning Coach with specialization in Judo,fitness,mma,mixed martial arts,rhadi,ferguson,jduo,morote gari.
Discover How You Can Catapult Your Way To The Top, Take Years Off Your Learning Curve, Bypass The Hurdles, Find Your ‘Sweet Spot’, And Achieve More Than You Ever Dreamt Possible. (And do it so fast, it’ll make your friends’ head spin
For more info please visit us our website.
http://www.rhadi.com