Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Upkeep

Friday I did 5 rounds of

10 24KG swings
1 min rest
1 20 KG TGU R/L
1 min rest

Saturday I did 2 rounds
R1
2rep-5hold chin up drill
10 alt leg raises
15 naked warrior push ups
R2
2 rounds 1-3 will williams pull up ladders
30 v-ups
15 naked warrior push ups

Sunday and Monday off. Today I am doing swings and TGU's again

I have been short of breath and these workouts have been hard. I haven't been pushing myself b/c I don't know what is wrong. I went to doc today and got a chest x-ray to make sure I don't have pneumonia. Doc said I most likely don't and it is my lungs taking a hit from the H1N1 and it will take time to recover. If that is in fact the case, I am going to step up workouts a bit and push myself more (not excessively but in a healthy way)and get my lungs back. I will find out tomorrow on the lung situation.

No comments: