Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Funday

Today it was time to break my hymen for the week.

Two 24KG KBs and one 550lb tire.

Warm Up
1/2 mile jog, stretching

Main Circuit 1 for 3 rounds
Super makers x3 (double C&P, into KB burpee a top of burpee RR l/r+ 5 push ups on bell handles)
3 tire flips w/ jumps. 90 sec rest, repeat for 3 rounds.

Cool Down
3 rounds fig8 to hold w/ 24KG x 10 reps
overhead rack walk bells back to porch. roll tire back to driveway. (thats a serious cool down).

This workout was hard as fuck. Period. Doing it with double 24's made it that way. Using 20KG's I could have eaten this for breakfast. Instead, with the extra weight, on the second round I had to break up the C&P from the rest of the drill b/c I was having a hard time getting the C&P done with all other parts of drill. On the 3rd round I changed the order and did the C&P at the beginning of the complex instead of the end and that made the difference so I could complete the 3rd round as I planned.

If you're bored I suggest you try this. Go heavy. I will get some video of me doing it up tomorrow or Tuesday b/c I'm going to have Jonathan do this drill with me again tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: