Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Tattoos

I got my ribs worked on yesterday- that's 2 days ina row getting tattooed on (different spots). The back to back move was a bad idea. It kicked my ass up between my shoulders. It was the first time in 11 years of getting tattooed where I couldn't finish a sitting. We were going to finish it but an 1:20 into it I tapped out. I couldn't keep sitting. It hurt so fucking bad. I was high from the pain so regardless to say, no workout yesterday.

I will be working out today, just not sure what I'm going to be doing. My ribs are SUPER tender and I'm not sure what my range of motion is going to look like. I figure push ups and pull ups are doable and so is sprinting. I'll do some more weight on my legs but no pressing b/c my forearm is still healing and isn't ready for a bell to be resting on it yet.

On a side note...



"By a lonely prison wall,
I heard a young man calling
Nothing matters, Mary, when you're free
Against the famine and the Crown,
I rebelled, they cut me down.
Now you must raise our child with dignity.

Low lie the fields of Athenry
Where once we watched the small free birds fly
Our love was on the wing, we had dreams and songs to sing
It's so lonely 'round the fields of Athenry."

Believe that shit- and I'm not even Irish.

No comments: