Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Limited range of motion workout

My ribs are fucking SORE right now. So today I took it simple with what didn't hurt to do.
5 sets w/ 24KG of-
10 swings
5R/5L RR

5 sets w/ 24KG of-
10 swings
5 push on bell handles (sets 4 and 5 were 10 push ups)


Now a few things. A few months ago when I was doing swings my back started hurting so I stopped doing them assuming my form was off. I recently had my form checked- it's AOK. What happened was that I let my swing work go down in frequency adn my muscles got weaker. It was muscle fatigue, not injury. So I am working it back up to where it should be. Small #ers, focusing hard on form. While it wasn't a bunch, about 1/3 of what I used to do, I really felt it today in my lower abs, my ass and my thighs. I MISSED THE SWINGS. They are back.

No comments: