Monday, November 29, 2010

ARBIET MACHT FLEISCH!.... SO MARCH! MARCH! MARCH!...

powerwheel says what?

powerwheel says- fuck your core, I'ma BOSS.

4 rounds 10 kneeling roll outs
3 rounds 10 knees to chest with feet in straps on wheel

THEN

4 rounds
20 32KG swings (4th round did 15 as my back was starting to get wonky)
5 80lb sand bag front squats

FINISHER
5 min 100lb tire drag (pulling forwards then dragging backwards)

This KILLED me. I am PUMPED from doing this. The first set of swings/squats I wasn't feeling it but then my balls dropped and I got serious, put on my war face and charged through the next sets.

I did the swing/squat portion of the workout after thanksgiving dinner when i got home and I got five rounds. I backed off today b/c I wanted to have something left in the tank for that tire drag finisher.

3 comments:

Lola said...

Glad you're back. I had lost momentum and motivation too. And I need to get back on it. Reading your angry badass posts is always inspiring to me and makes me WANT to be a badass...so thanks for posting.

Anthony C said...

thanks Lola. it's nice to hear. go get on it and get serious.

catamaran said...

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable, legislative information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......


If anyone else desire to get the full information about coffee with their equipments please click on these hypertext :-- koffiemolen | illy koffie | koffiesiropen | melkopschuimer