Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm back... sort of...

Last Friday I did 5 rounds of 10 32KG swings and then 20 seconds on the 50' fire hose. I wanted to do 10 rounds but I was DYING after 5... was pretty bummed about it.

Chalked it up to not a great day and went and walked the dogs. Saturday felt a little snotty but no big deal. Wake up Sunday DESTROYED. I can tell something is wrong. Go to doc first thing Monday morning and I have the H1N1 Flu. YAY!

Today is the first time I have been off my couch for longer than 3 min at a time in 5 days. I have literally been laying down and/or sleeping since Sunday. The Tamilfu that I'm taking dopes me out like a zombie. Even know I feel pretty light headed and ehhhh but that's probably the medicine and being vertical for this long.

No workouts for a while. Probably wont try anything until Monday and even then it might not happen. This swine flu SUCKS.

2 comments:

ATOM ANT said...

Yo! I wondered where you've been.
Sorry to hear about the flu. No flu is going to keep you down long.

Get well bro.

Firetrainer said...

hope you feel better. get some rest, watch some trashy TV, and eat as much as you can.

....and for God's sake stop trying to kill yourself every time you workout? ;)